Co. Dance is about YOU!Our never ending goal is to create your DREAM convention!
Founders & Executive Directors, Tracie Marciniak & Dana Giordano, have been building upon the brand that has been around since 1997 to create the “dream” convention for studios across the country. By being conscientious of their client’s needs and listening to their feedback, Co. Dance continues to raise the bar every season!
TEACHERS can expect an experience tailor-made for the dance educator. Whether it be teacher classes, special perks, or a place to get away from it all, Co. Dance makes treating its teachers like VIP’s one of its top priorities.
- FREE Hotel Night incentives
- Friday Night Registration so you can enjoy a stress free Saturday morning.
- Complimentary Teacher Gift
- Teacher’s Lounge where you can use your all-access pass to enjoy V.I.P. treatment and receive literature to enhance your business.
- Exclusive to you, the Teacher’s Luncheon, hosted by the Co. Dance Faculty.
- Educator Award making you a who’s who in the dance industry and a contender for our Educator of the Year Award at our National Finals.
- NEW Teacher Only Sessions & Seminars . . . best ever!
Our mission is to give DANCERS an environment to develop their skills and self esteem. Not only will your dancers grow in a short amount of time, but they will leave Co. Dance feeling empowered and motivated to learn even more! We do this by putting all the right elements in place. Hot and in demand, the Co. Dance FACULTY has the ability to build your dancers up while still being leaders and innovators in the dance industry. It truly is the best of both worlds! They give you and your dancers the attention they deserve!! Take your pick of FOUR BALLROOMS where FIVE LEVELS of instruction are offered for Teachers, Seniors, Teens, Juniors, and Petites with the Convention in Training (CiT) program to prepare young dancers for convention.
We have AWARDS to recognize dancers on every level
- The first program of its kind, the Assistant Teacher Award gives top dancers a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel and assist the world renowned Co. Dance Faculty on a National Tour.
- Outstanding Dancer Ribbons . . . you never know who the faculty might pick because the criteria is always different.
- The CTG Agent Award gives lucky dancers the opportunity to audition for one of the top dance agents in the industry at our National Finals.
- Presented to a studio that demonstrates our company philosophy is the Co. Dance Award.
Through SCHOLARSHIPS we focus on continuing education
- Co. Dance Scholarships totaling more than $130,000 each year . . . the leader in the industry.
- Studio Scholarships to the two top dance markets in the country, Broadway Dance Center in NYC and Millennium in LA.
- Leadership Scholarships where “you” the teacher decides who to award this free Co. Dance tuition scholarship based on the merit of outstanding leadership qualities.
In addition to taking classes, dancers can showcase their talent on stage during the Co. Dance Regional Competitions with the opportunity to qualify for our National Finals! Co. Dance provides you with the ultimate stage setting with a production value and backstage experience that is second to none! Dancers receive professional critiques and awards with opportunities to win free entry fees and Co. Dance Cash to be used at our National Finals, home of the Faculty Choice Awards.
All in all, dancers can expect a weekend like no other!!!